Monday, September 17, 2012

Iris' Baby Shower!

Last weekend I traveled to Raleigh to celebrate Iriss arrival with a baby shower!  My family and friends spoiled me/Iris with a beautiful shower and far too many lovely gifts.  The girl is going to look adorable, that's all I can say!!
The ladies and Alex!

Best Friend Baby Bumps!


After a great Saturday afternoon celebrating, I spent some time catching up with Meghan & Lisa (love it!), then spent a fun evening with the family!  Such a perfect day, I'd love to do that every Saturday ;-)

Sunday was spent with my family, seeing a bit of Raleigh and enjoying the beautiful weather!  It was a great way to end a lovely (though quick) weekend.  Can't believe Mike & I will be back in Raleigh in just a few short weeks for Meghan & Steve's wedding weekend, then it's countdown-on to Baby Iris' debut!!  So many exciting things!!!

No comments: