Thursday, July 7, 2011

Holiday Weekend Happenings!

We had our first visitors to Ponte Vedra/Jacksonville this past weekend-my parents!!  They were the first to brave the drive from Raleigh and had a great weekend here at The Beaches with Mike, Lloyd and I!  We all ate too much and got a bit too much sun, but it was a really nice holiday weekend and we were so glad that they were our first guests!  My parents stayed at the Sawgrass Marriott right around the corner and got to see TPC golf course, "downtown" Jacksonville (this spans a whopping two blocks max), and the beautiful Sawgrass Cabana Club overlooking the beach!  We celebrated being American (everyone except me...when in Rome...) with BBQ, potato salad and corn on the cob, and margaritas, of course!  It was a fantastic weekend and we loved seeing my Mummy and Daddy for a few days!  Lianne and her family are next...get your weekend reservations in after that, we want to see you next!!! 

Vacation destination hotspot,

Mike & Abbie :)

1 comment:

Lauren Chestnutt Coburn said...

I cannot wait to visit! Love you!